23 March 2015

Spring Break 2015

This week marks a very important week in the school year...only two more months of school left!


One of the reasons I left my academic job was to be able to spend more time with my family. Didn't realize I'd be going through a crazy divorce for 2+ years. But in God's great big plan for me, I think that's why I left my college position. There would be no way for me to drive 45+ minutes to and from work each day, be with my kids when they're sick, calm his or her nerves when they're scared, and do all the house things that need to be done on a weekly basis (and I'm not even counting cooking or laundry!).

We are planning time away from home just to relax and not have to worry about the stresses in our lives. So you know when it's free time, we want to play!

Even if it's raining, we're going to enjoy ourselves:










And walking in the rain never melted anyone except for the Wicked Witch of the West!


Spread Your Wings and enjoy life with your kids!




No comments:

Post a Comment