28 May 2010

Away we go!

Attend Liam's final show of the year on Wednesday, check
Take my leave from FIU, check
Attend Livya's final show of the year today, check
Signed the lease for Atala, check
Put down our deposit for Atala, check
Paid the architect for Atala, check

To do list:
Send out registration forms tonight!

I feel like I just won the lottery. So we're going to Disney this weekend to hang out with all the Star Wars geeks at Disney Studios and the Princesses at the Magic Kingdom!

Spread your wings!

3 comments:

  1. What a day! We has a pretty good one too :)
    Sent 2 more families your way today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's wonderful when things run on schedule and fall into place. Very happy things are going so well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saw Yuri Alvarez at the Winhold End of Year show and he said to be sure a place was being held for his children! :-) He was worried he had not yet received the registration forms but I let him know they're coming, they're coming! Let me know when committees are gonna be set up. I'm ready to be of service after 4th of July! So excited for everyone!!

    ReplyDelete