17 April 2010

Eight Days a Week

Spent today with the other owners of the new school and our lawyer (who's awesome, by the way). We are making great strides on setting up the business portion of the new school. We will be advertising by next week. Tomorrow I host the first of a series of home meetings for parents who might be interested in learning more about the school. We're all very, very excited, but we're also working seven days a week. I'm not sure, but I think we're going to sleep well tonight! We had an 8-hour day on a Saturday. Ack!

Day 4, and I finally had my first official comment. Woo hoo! I'm so excited. At least one person has actually read what I'm writing. Bless you, Tallulah!  :)

Tonight, we drink champagne!

2 comments:

  1. SO someone JUST told me about the blog!!! I didn't see it till now. Looking forward to seeing you 2day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Glad you found me. I just started this to document the transition out of academia and the Dean's Office and into this fantastic new venture called Atala. Thanks so much for coming over today. We are all so very grateful for the tremendous support and trust from all the parents. So many great things to come! See you soon- k

    ReplyDelete