13 April 2010

Diary of a Recovering Academic, Countdown

After 17 years as a college professor, the last 13 of which have been in South Florida with 4 years as Associate Dean, I have officially have resigned from the Office of the Dean as of May 27, 2010.

This blog documents life after academia...what it's like on the outside...having the freedom to make decisions on my own without the red tape of the administration deciding where, when, and how the budget cuts, faculty loads, research and creative activities fall.

I look forward to the next phase of my life!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kristine. I landed after going through your FB, curious about your latest status post. Now I'm following your blog. How exciting!! Congratulations on a bold, courageous move!
    Always wishing you the best, Mauricio.

    ReplyDelete