30 May 2015

DIgnity

Finally officially into summer vacation! Well, nearly. I am teaching a "Creepy Camp" with a friend of mine the next two weeks.

This past week my kids had their end-of-the-year show. My daughter was a the cutest "boy" in her play. And then she performed with four other girls in a wonderful ballet. She was beautiful, poised, and loved every minute of her participation.

At the same event, my son graduated from Middle School. He spoke about the influences in his life and how so many people have helped him out along the way. We were blessed that so many of these special people attended the graduation and saw this rite of passage firsthand. We were also fortunate that my parents, who now live in Homestead, could also attend this special event. Our family (and I include blood family and friends who have turned into family on this list) all came back to our house to help us celebrate. All in all, we are exhausted, but very happy! 

So very glad our friends have seen to it that my children are learning right from wrong, not repeating mistakes, and growing up in a loving, healthy environment. It's not always been that way, but we're on the right path.


Spread your wings!

No comments:

Post a Comment