03 May 2015

An Uninvited Guest

One thing I never thought I'd have to deal with is a true invasion of privacy. But now I have. In the midst of all the mess that has happened to the kids and me the last 3 years (and really well before that), I have held fast to a stable, safe environment for us. We have three furry protectors and a neighborhood full of retired firefighters and teachers. And we watch out for each other.

This past week I chaperoned a school trip to Washington DC with my son's middle school class. We had an awesome visit. But in the middle of the trip I heard from my pet sitter that someone had been on my property snooping around. Fortunately the pet sitter was not the only one to see her and we have a very accurate description and I know exactly who the person is and I'll be working with the authorities to prevent further drop-ins.


All I can say at the moment is that some people are too busy ignoring the truth. But I still believe that the truth will always wins out in the end.

Spread your wings!




No comments:

Post a Comment