24 January 2012

Picture of me before leaving academia...


Picture of me now...

Crazy, but I get random people coming up to me telling me how beautiful my silver hair is! Whether it's at a professional conference, in Walmart, or at the grocery store, I appreciate the kudos for going natural. It's a lot easier than dying it every month, putting heels everyday, and trying to pretend I like a job I didn't. At Atala, I love everyday and consider myself so very fortunate to be working in an environment promoting a positive attitude and making a difference in the world.

Spread your wings!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kris,

    Just found your blog here. You have the whole Wicca / Stevie Nicks thing going on (well, if Stevie Nicks didn't dye her hair blonde) and it works for you. :-)

    ReplyDelete